The ELF Executive Committee is recruiting a new Technology Lead! We are looking for a team player to serve as our technology guru who will help to grow and enhance ELF’s web presence and manage existing technology platforms. The Technology Lead’s main responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Managing and enhancing the infrastructure and account management to support the ELF website, committee email accounts, member mailing list, Survey Monkey, MailChimp, Eventbrite, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter platforms
- Updating all platforms with current ELF events and news on a regular basis
- Exploring new ways to integrate platforms and optimize resources to more effectively reach member and non-member audiences
If you, or someone you know, has exciting ideas for events and networking opportunities – get involved in the ELF Committee!
ELF is evolving and we’re looking to add a few good people to our Executive Committee to help take us to the next level.
- Creative and Collaborative Co-Chair
As our ultimate cheerleader, you will help lead an energetic team and build community connections that will bring ELF into the future.
- Event Planner Extraordinaire
We’re known for our events and are looking to make them even better. If you’re energetic, organized and creative we want to hear from you.
- Matchmaking Membership Lead
If meeting new people and building relationships bring you joy, you’d be a perfect fit as ELF’s main point of contact for current and future members.
You may be asking yourself, “What’s in it for me?” Tons! You’ll get to:
- Work with an amazing team of health care professionals to plan events
- Build relationships with influential health care leaders
- Grow your leadership skills and marketability in the workplace
Send us your application by April 3.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.