The ELF Executive Committee is recruiting a new Sponsorship and Finance Lead! We are looking for a charismatic and dedicated person who will work to secure the required funding necessary to host ELF’s fabulous events and manage the organization’s finances and funds. The successful candidate will lead the fostering and growth of a sponsorship base, as well as explore alternatives for continuing to deliver high quality events in a cost effective manner.
A part of this role will entail,
- Identifying new sponsorship and fostering current connections in the community
- Responding to grant opportunities
- Developing sponsorship offerings and packages for potential sponsors
- Manage committee’s finance and bank account
In addition to leading the Sponsorship portfolio, committee members will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with healthcare’s most respected leaders
- Gain leadership experience
- Establish relationships with emerging leaders across the health care industry
- Build on ELF’s strong reputation and history of successful events
If you, or someone you know, has exciting ideas for sponsorship or event funding – we want to hear from you!
Interested? Submit a completed application form for this position to email@example.com by Monday, October 24th, 2016 for consideration.
ELF is recruiting for two positions on our Executive Committee: Marketing Lead and Membership Lead! We’re looking for team players to help grow and enhance the ELF community while connecting with some of health care industry’s most influential leaders.
As our new Marketing Lead, you’ll be our brand ambassador responsible for:
- Creating compelling copy for marketing materials, website and social media channels
- Managing the social media calendar
- Sharing marketing expertise and providing support to event and sponsorship teams
- Tapping into your professional networks to share information about ELF
Matchmaking Membership Lead
As our new Membership Lead, you’ll be our main point of contact for members and be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with members and seek out opportunities to connect with prospective members
- Leveraging new and existing platforms to connect with existing and prospective members
- Acting as the membership liaison by managing the ELF inbox and respond to all inquiries
- Maintaining membership database, produce reports and collaborate on membership communications
Plus, you get to work with an amazing team of emerging leaders on the Executive Committee!
Interested? Submit a completed application form for either position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 11, 2016 for consideration.
We hope to announce our new team members in April.